Sign in to follow this  
Marky

@Sovereign

As we know SV have not been seen pking with 20+ people in multiple weeks, ending all their trips on the site of any JaJa member and banning multiple people per day.

SV went from pulling 65+ to 8+ so SV leadership are in process of "operation mass recruit" "again" by attempting to get involved with community clans such as FSK/Vitality.

ePo3FPC.png

1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:HKtmKOF.png
2. Current and past display names:
sv and rot name changes 
3. Combat level:

4. Preffered name/real life name:

Beast

5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
Im_soBeast#0280

6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
I'm a chill guy living in the Philippines currently working on building my restaurant which is almost done. in my free time I ether play video games / hang out with mates / watch netflix with my gf / gym / play with my dogs.

7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?

only thing I do is pk when i log into rs. I enjoy anything to do with pking.

8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams. 

ill list osrs only 

Violent Resolution - Was a loyal member in vr until their council hacked my zerker and got it banned. I told the leaders about it but nothing was done so I ended up giving my forum account to Rot and left their ts / irc for good. vr ended up finding out 2 months later that rot had my forums account. retards tbh.

Sovereign - joined 2012 started out with 20 people just friends pure pking. ended up being one of the dominant clans in osrs in all eras we competed in. most fun ive had on this game. people in sovereign were always down to pk whenever which is what ive always wanted in a clan.

Reign of Terror -  joined but I went mia so was removed people thought i died or something lol. don't have time to rejoin due to my timezone

Extortion - jasdeep asked me to join. good clan but leaders wanted to join DI so we ended up closing

Jaja - Was in here for 6 years til the newest leadership started to remove all the oldschool core members. didn't agree with markys decisions of placing rules in a pk team kicking all the bros etc.  sv reopened and marky didnt like it so kicked me out.

9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?

knew about forsaken pre-eoc used to have some nice gmt fights against you guys. when I came back to the game after 9 months heard fsk reopened and alot of the sv members and leadership had only good things to say about fsk.

10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?

yes

11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 2 events before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?

yes

[\spoiler]

beast come home... :( beast good m8 hard 2 watcher man

unlucky